GUIDELINE FOR ADMISSION
- There is NO FEE for registration and filling-in the application form.
- A candidate can opt for TWO (02) honours subjects and ONE (01)Program Course in the application form.
- For applying ECONOMICS HONOURS, a candidate needn't have studied ECONOMICS as a subject in H.S. but the candidate must have scored qualifying marks in MATHS OR BUSINESS MATHEMATICS (BEBM).
- PHILOSOPHY HOUOURS can be applied by candidates of any stream (viz. Arts, Science and Commerce)
- It is mandatory for every candidate to joint either NCC or NSS. Kindly choose one while filling-in the form.
- Candidates are advised to complete the application fill-in process till STEP- 3 (Documents upload page). After this get a print out of the filled-in form and keep it safely with you. You need to produce it at the time of physical document verification process when the college will reopen.
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled
- i) 55% in the aggregate or
- ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- i) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- ii) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.