IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- i) 55% in the aggregate or
- ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- i) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- ii) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- The system requires the candidates to upload the scanned/digital copies of the following: (Allowed File Types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif)
a) Passport Size photo
- No fees required for registration
- Admission of a candidate will be canceled if any of statement is found incorrect or incomplete.
- All notice regarding admissions will be displayed in the College Notice Board and also will be available in the College website (www.darjeelinggovernmentcollege.com)
- Canidates must keep following ducoments with them while filling up the forms.
i. Registration certificate, admit card and mark sheet of 10+2
ii. BPL card for BPL categories
iii. Cast certificate